Fashion night - Ourstyle Boutique

Last Thursday the Ourstyle Boutique organized a fashion night in the Lánchíd19 Design Hotel. A showroom comes soon, where you can see the clothes of hungarian designers( wich you can order online). I've had a little fear, I thought that I couldn't find here anything for myself. When we arrived with Festy and Chaby, we started to look around right away. I found out later, that the designers make the dresses in the right sizes to order. 
I fall in love with KEPP! The jewellery, the shoes, and the fur coat are amazing. I also like the dresses of Mojzes Dora, the fur west of NUBU, and the flowery snood of Tamara Barnoff. 
I want for Xmas all of them! :)

Előző csütörtökön a Lánchíd19 Design Hotelben tartott az Ourstyle Boutique egy divatestet. Nemsokára ugyanitt nyílik a showroom, ahol a magyar tervezők online rendelhető cuccait meg lehet nézni. Kissé félve indultam neki az egésznek, úgy gondoltam itt úgysem találok majd magamnak való ruhát. Mikor odaértünk ( Festy és Chaby is jött) rögtön a vállfák közé vetettük magunkat. Mint azt később megtudtam a ruhákat rendelésre elkészítik a megfelelő méretben, ha nincs belőle.
Beleszerettem a KEPP-be! A bizsuk, a cipők, és a szőrme kabát csodásak. Nagyon tetszettek Mojzes Dora bőr vállas ruhái, a NUBU szőrős mellénye és Tamara Barnoff virágos hajpántja. Ezt mindet kérném karácsonyra! :)

KEPP
forr:keppshowroom.com
NUBU
forr: ourstyle.hu
Dora Mojzes
forr:ourstyle.hu

Megjegyzések