Vintage mood+++Vintage a kedvem

The vintage clothes chasing me. Earnestly. Now I'm dreaming about a classic alarm clock, of course a red one. But the adoration to vintage dresses and skirts is much heavyer. I'm just reading the website of Vogue Curvy, they have a few articles about this style. I have no choice, I have to buy a skirt that is soooo wide, that  don't fits through a door:). 
The only place where we can find the best clothes are second hand shops, or our imagination and a good dressmaker. Till then I'm searching on international sites...
Üldöznek a retro cuccok. Komolyan. Most épp egy klasszikus ébresztőórára vágyom, persze pirosra. Viszont az ötvenes éveket idéző ruhák, szoknyák iránti rajongásom jelentősebb. Épp a Vogue Curvy oldalon kalandoztam, és ott is több cikkben taglalták ezt a stílust. Szóval nincs választásom, behódolok, és beszerzek egy olyan bő térd alá érő mintás szoknyát, hogy nem fogok beférni az ajtón benne:).
Erre az egyetlen igazán alkalmas hely egy jó turi, vagy a kis buksink és egy varrónő ügyessége. Amíg nem találok az igazira a külföldi oldalakon csorgatom a  nyálam...
HeyViv
Pinupgirlsclothing.com
Ballyhoovintage.com
Re-Dress

Megjegyzések